Above, St. David's English Methodist Church, July 2004 ... ...
... ... be assured of a warm welcome, even in winter! (photograph by
the Revd Nick Sissons)
snow at Llandudno is unusual - even in winter. Map of Llandudno Churches
CHURCH IN WALES (ANGLICAN)
Parish of Llanrhos
CHURCH - CRAIG Y DON
His Royal Highness Prince Albert Victor, Duke of
Clarence, the eldest son of the then
Prince of Wales (who later became King Edward VII) died of
food poisoning in 1892
at the age of 28.
Construction of The Duke of Clarence Memorial Church,
which was later dedicated as Saint Paul's was started at Craig-y-don
a memorial stone was laid in 1895 by the Duchess of Teck who was
her daughter, Princess Mary of Teck (later Queen Mary) who was engaged
to the prince at the time of his death and later married his brother.
St David's church was built in 1963
in Glan-y-Mor Road to replace an earlier church of 1930.
CHURCH - LLANRHOS
The thirteenth century parish church of Llanrhos
replaced a much earlier church.
CHURCH - DEGANWY
The beautiful old
(above & left) is deep in the countryside but
parish has a daughter
church at Bryn Pydew
together with the Church of
and All Angels at Llandudno Junction (below right).